Who Can Join the Credit Union?
Poverello Ferderal Credit Union has a community charter membership open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school, or volunteers in Wyandot, Seneca, Hancock, Hardin, and Crawford counties
- Immediate families of eligible members–spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild including stepparents, stepchildren, step-sibling, and adoptive relationships
- Employees and their immediate families
- Spouses of persons who died while within the filed of membership of this credit union
- Anyone in your immediate household, residing as a family, meaning living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
- Prior Catholic members, once a member, always a member
- Retirees of employers in the above employment areas